Yesterday we celebrated Scott's birthday. As always, the children are very excited for cake.
This year's surprise cake was a Boston cream pie inspired cake. We thought it would be good with a butter rum Bavarian cream filling. Yes we doubled the cream and dark chocolate frosting.
We celebrated Easter at home a day early because we are headed to Wisconsin tomorrow. The kids, as always had a blast decorating eggs.
This was his alien egg and matching face.
Only fire-breathing dragons can stop aliens. Good thing we had one.
She found her basket.
This year we had silly string in the baskets. What fun!
Alia was fine with it until Daddy and Avery started spraying me.
I love this moment, Avery is showing Alia how to use her bubble blowing mower.
And then she was off.
I love this series of pictures. The spider mask was in Avery's basket.
and the ears were in hers.
Comparing this picture with this picture from last year I can hardly believe the difference in Avery and Alia
Yummy! Peeps s'mores!
And how could any holiday be complete without a fun themed batch of cupcakes. These are the cupcakes Scott and I made for Avery's preschool Easter party
No comments:
Post a Comment