Sunday, February 01, 2009

For all you belly fans...

I've had a few requests for one last belly picture. Thankfully, the belly will be gone soon because I don't think I can get much bigger without falling over and needing to be rolled places.

5 comments:

Lesley & Wes said...

Yay for bellies!!! Thanks for posting the photo! It's always so amazing to see you so pregnant again! I remember when you were pregnant with Avery, I could hardly take my eyes off your belly during small group...it seemed like he would pop out right then and there! I'm missing seeing you pregnant this time, but I'm thankful that you keep up your blog (em, unlike me) so I can watch from across the world! Happy labor!!! I'm sure it won't be long!

The Goodfellas said...

very impressive belly! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Auntie I is anxiously awaiting baby!

Unknown said...

Your belly rocks! We can't to meet baby girl Davis.

Anonymous said...

Your just to cute brandee!