They look practically identical in these photos!
I'm so happy to see baby and banana is back!
they DO look so much alike!!!!!!! she's so cute! -kel
I thought that was just two pictures of the same thing until I read the caption! Too cute!
You gave birth to the same child twice!
its amazing how much alike they look. Both beautiful babies. I'm such a proud bama!
I did not realize how much they look alike! Really amazing!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They look practically identical in these photos!
I'm so happy to see baby and banana is back!
they DO look so much alike!!!!!!! she's so cute! -kel
I thought that was just two pictures of the same thing until I read the caption! Too cute!
You gave birth to the same child twice!
its amazing how much alike they look. Both beautiful babies. I'm such a proud bama!
I did not realize how much they look alike! Really amazing!
Post a Comment