Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Winter Fun


Our snowpal




The sled Grandpa Davis made Avery. There is enough room for Avery and I to sit on the sled and for Scott to stand on the back. Now we just need a sled dog team.


Venus made a great sled dog, once she started moving.


Feeding the Ducks. This was much more difficult than normal because there weren't many ducks and the foreign ones that were there didn't want any bread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's 5:45 am and I'm working in the ER but there are no patients because it's freeeeezing outside, so I finally got to catch up on your blog which I hadn't seen in forever! I can't tell you enough how adorable Avery is! I especially love the Puerto Vallarta pics... it was so special to have you guys come down to be there for us. Love ya!