Saturday, January 19, 2008

Avery and Banana at 18 months

I wasn't going to take an 18 months shot with Avery and Banana but I decided to just to see how much he's changed. He's really looking and acting like a toddler now, the baby stages are gone. He's changed so much in the last 6 months. He's putting words together that actually make sense, he's creating his own fun games, and he's so full of energy! He understands so much, for example over Christmas I asked him to go plug the Christmas tree in. I didn't really think he would do it because I'd never asked him to do it before and the tree had only been up 2 days so he was just learning what a Christmas tree was. To my surprise, he ran over and plugged the tree in. Here he is 6 months at a time.....

1 week


6 months


1 year


18 months taken on January 14th

3 comments:

annetta said...

He is getting so big so fast! I can't wait for you all to move here. I think he and Zeke will become fast friends!

Team Davis said...

I know, we're excited to be back- Avery will have a great time joining Zeke on various adventures.

Anonymous said...

Its amazing how much a child grows in eighteen months. Avery sure loves mr. banana!