Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Sensory Table


We no longer have to use the tub for our sensory table! If you remember, we filled it with flour when Avery was little. And I've since used it for snow and other things. Well, over break Scott built a frame for a container I had and now Avery has his very own table. He enjoys playing in it and I do too! The nice thing about these tables is you can continually add new things to the table. If you have any good ideas of what to fill it with, pass it on.

3 comments:

Tony! said...

corn

HollyJa22 said...

What a great idea!!

The Bumgardners said...

Our daycare uses rice but I remember that when Sheinah was Avery's age, they used to put soapy water (for the bubbles). Apparently, since our mom's used to wash out our mouth's with soap, it is not a big deal if he puts the soap bubbles in his mouth :)

P.S. Scott ROCKS with all the things he builds for the family.