Saturday, January 26, 2008

Davis Studio Returns

We finally took the time to take his 18 month pictures. If you would like a hard copy, let me know and I'll give you access to the snapfish account.











I love this one because he looks so sweet with the first two bear pictures, and then the real boy comes out.



3 comments:

HollyJa22 said...

Those are sooo great, you can see it in his face that he is getting older... that baby is gone and now he is an official toddler!! I need to get Caleb's done soon too.

Lesley & Wes said...

I love the third picture, because of the perspective, his feet look HUGE! It's just sweetly comical. Also the last one with Venus is a great one too...her coat looks so healthy and shiny!

Anonymous said...

I love them all! I will need a couple of days to see which one I want.