So I've been meaning to post this story for awhile. The picture has nothing to do with it- I just think it's a funny picture of his eye. Anyway, for those of you who know me, you know that I have a candy dish that is always full of candy. Well... now Avery knows there is a candy dish full of candy. He can't quite see the candy, but he knows where it is. The other day Scott was in the kitchen and Avery came running in with a candy wrapper he had pulled from the living room garbage. He handed it to Scott and signed "more" because he wanted some candy! He's truly my son.
3 comments:
Yay!!!!! He's going to fit in with this candy and sweets loving family so well. I'm so happy that he likes candy.
What a cute story! Did he get his piece of candy?
He's had his share of candy!
Post a Comment