Monday, October 15, 2007
Celebrating 30 years!
I can't believe today is my 30th birthday! Time goes faster as you get older. Some have asked if I mind turning 30- the answer is of course not. It's just a number and it means that I've been able to live for 3o years, what a blessing! One friend said birthdays are good for you- the more you have the longer you get to live. So far, I've had an awesome life with so many adventures. I wouldn't trade a single experience in and I look forward to 30 more! For my birthday Scott took me horseback riding on Friday. I had so much fun going on the trails- it was just Scott, the guide and me. I rode a horse named Carlos- he was quite the horse. During the ride I got to hear Scott scream like a girl when his horse started running too fast! I think that was the highlight of the ride. Meet Carlos.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish I could have heard Scott scream like a girl. I can imagine exactly what it sounded like though and even that makes me laugh.
Brandee you have such an awesome attitude! When I turned thirty I cried. How ridiculous is that.It is something when a parent can learn so much from their child, but you've taught me alot, and I admire you.Every birthday I celebrate now just makes me smile and happy to be alive!I love you, Love Mom
Post a Comment