Avery was very excited when he saw him. However, he was teaming up on the old guy with Venus. I looked away for a second and Avery had stolen the nose and thrown it to the dog who was running around the yard with it in her mouth. It took me a long time to catch her and rescue the nose. It's okay, just a little chewed on.
5 comments:
I love it! It's definitely my favorite pumpkin ever. That was such a good idea to do that. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!
Excellent.
You all look so proud of your pumpkin!He is really great! What does Avery think of him?
Avery was very excited when he saw him. However, he was teaming up on the old guy with Venus. I looked away for a second and Avery had stolen the nose and thrown it to the dog who was running around the yard with it in her mouth. It took me a long time to catch her and rescue the nose. It's okay, just a little chewed on.
That is really funny! I'm going to be laughing about the old guys nose all day.I'm glad he got it back. Ha!Ha!
Post a Comment