Sunday, September 30, 2007

Treinen Farm

Scott, Avery, Laura, Tony and I had a blast going to The Treinen Family Farm today. This farm has WI biggest corn maze, a pumpkin patch, farm animals, and a playground. The corn maze was fun because you are given a blank map and you have to find the puzzle pieces within the maze. Each piece has another part of the puzzle. Once you find the whole map, you can decide to continue on and find 8 more secret locations. Only about 2% of the people find all 8 locations. We only found 7 and were bummed! We had so much fun and I would recommend this maze to anyone!





This a 20 x 10 box full of corn. When I stood Avery up it was past his knees.


Avery liked playing in the giant sandbox until he spotted the chicken. After that, he just wanted to chase the chicken.

3 comments:

HollyJa22 said...

He is way too cute!! One of the cutest kids I have seen. When are you guys coming to Duluth next? It would be fun to get the gang together again and do something random!!

Team Davis said...

We'll be there for Brett's wedding in December. We love hanging out with you all! You're great friends and we miss you.

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone was having alot of fun! Who is the cute girl standing right next to Scott? Ha! Ha!