i bet he will be the only kid who can spend his entire recess on the tire swing going round and round without barfing.
I agree with tony. he's going to have quite a talent.
That is great!!!! I love how he goes both directions. It reminds me of when Grace would butt scoot.
that's hilarious!!!
I absolutely love this video!Cassie and I couldn't stop laughing.He is so smart, I loved how he figured out he could switch directions.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i bet he will be the only kid who can spend his entire recess on the tire swing going round and round without barfing.
I agree with tony. he's going to have quite a talent.
That is great!!!! I love how he goes both directions. It reminds me of when Grace would butt scoot.
that's hilarious!!!
I absolutely love this video!Cassie and I couldn't stop laughing.He is so smart, I loved how he figured out he could switch directions.
Post a Comment