Drive-in(and baby) + (any meat)grill = fantasticnot sure about that one...ehDid you see spider-man?
It sounds like you had alot of fun. I can't wait until Joe and I get to go.What town is the drive-in actually in?
tony: i didn't see spider-man. i'm sure your remark would have made a lot more sense if i had. mom: i'll email you the location.
this is kind of late -- but that picture down below of avery standing in the basket is SO cute!!! he has such an adorable smile!!!! :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Drive-in(and baby) + (any meat)grill = fantastic
not sure about that one...eh
Did you see spider-man?
It sounds like you had alot of fun. I can't wait until Joe and I get to go.What town is the drive-in actually in?
tony: i didn't see spider-man. i'm sure your remark would have made a lot more sense if i had.
mom: i'll email you the location.
this is kind of late -- but that picture down below of avery standing in the basket is SO cute!!! he has such an adorable smile!!!! :-)
Post a Comment