Monday, May 28, 2007

Pool Time

We thought we would take advantage of the nice weather and the small pool at our apartment complex this weekend. Avery enjoyed playing in his turtle. He wasn't too fond of the life vest. I don't think he liked being on his back.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you were all having a great time in the water. I love Averys turtle flootie.

The Goodfellas said...

oh how fun!!!!

someone gave us something kinda like that -- maybe next summer our two boys can play together!! :)

Anonymous said...

I got to thinking about it, and I reliezed I spelled floatie wrong. Oh well I guess I need to go back to school. Ha! Ha! Love you

Team Davis said...

that would be a lot of fun! you're going to love all the adventures you will get to take your little guy on.

Team Davis said...

i think it's because you have a huge ear!

Jenny said...

He looked like he was loving it! He is getting so big! Where are you guys living in the Cities?