Yah!!!!!!!!! He's going to running around all over pretty soon! Aren't you excited to begin chasing him around?
How exiting! Youv'e got your work cut out for you now. another milestone in Averys life, how fun! Love Mom!
wow!!!!!!!! he's getting SO big!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly: I know!!! He's growing up so fast. How did your interview go?Laura: I think you should be the one to chase him around. I can't wait until you're closer.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yah!!!!!!!!! He's going to running around all over pretty soon! Aren't you excited to begin chasing him around?
How exiting! Youv'e got your work cut out for you now. another milestone in Averys life, how fun! Love Mom!
wow!!!!!!!! he's getting SO big!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly: I know!!! He's growing up so fast. How did your interview go?
Laura: I think you should be the one to chase him around. I can't wait until you're closer.
Post a Comment