My aunt sent this to Avery when he was born. It was made by an older woman my aunt worked with. I thought Avery looked cute, Scott thought he looked girly. Either way, they will be fun pictures to show him when he's older!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It is cute, but I think I may have to agree with Scott.
Scott and Brandee, Avery looks absolutely adorable in his little sweater outfit. There's no such thing as girly at his age. He's such a beautiful little boy and every day he gets cuter. Of course, how could he not with a beautiful mommy and handsome daddy. Love you always, Aunt Debbie
4 comments:
It is cute, but I think I may have to agree with Scott.
Avery is just the cutest little boy... girly sweater and all; He always looks SO HAPPY! :)Krista
Scott and Brandee, Avery looks absolutely adorable in his little sweater outfit. There's no such thing as girly at his age. He's such a beautiful little boy and every day he gets cuter. Of course, how could he not with a beautiful mommy and handsome daddy.
Love you always, Aunt Debbie
Thanks Aunt Debbie- You're such a sweetie! We love you and miss you. I hope Avery gets to meet you all soon.
Post a Comment