Saturday, March 24, 2007

Play Group!

Scott, Avery, and I had a lot of fun at our play group today. There were 6 infants all around 8 months and 10 adults! We had fun watching the babies interact. Avery was the only one not crawling- but he does a great job walking holding our hands or other things. He really liked playing on the little motorcycle. I was surprised that he was able to move it! He's already taking after Scott and loving biking. Tonight my friend Laurie and I went rock climbing at the local gym and Scott and Avery watched. We let Avery grab onto some holds- now he just needs to learn to walk so we can teach him to climb!












Here he is on his favorite bike


Here Avery is with Max- it's Max's motorcycle and
he was "sharing" with Avery.


Look at that determined look!

No comments: