With the warm temperatures we decided to venture out to the dog park. It was a great walk and we didn't even mind the wet feet afterwards. On our way to the park-thanks for the warm jumper, Folmans!
Look at Scott's cool face! The sun was so bright.
Avery watching the other dogs play
Shadow play
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the new pics. I've been waiting forever for you to put new pictures up and of course they're cute. Scott always looks so great in his pictures! He always has the perfect smile.
I didn't notice them at first. I just clicked on the picture and I could see them better. That's awesome that you used his Smartwools for mittens. It made me start laughing out loud while I was by myself. Did he think they were fun? I should do that sometime with my socks.
5 comments:
I love the new pics. I've been waiting forever for you to put new pictures up and of course they're cute. Scott always looks so great in his pictures! He always has the perfect smile.
did you notice avery's mittens in the picture with scott?
I didn't notice them at first. I just clicked on the picture and I could see them better. That's awesome that you used his Smartwools for mittens. It made me start laughing out loud while I was by myself. Did he think they were fun? I should do that sometime with my socks.
yeah, he loves it! the funniest part is that strangers stop to say hi and then say, "he has socks on his hands." as if we didn't notice.
Love the boots! What a precious little boy.
Post a Comment