Sunday, February 25, 2007

Our official snow totals

Yay! The snow has finally come and we enjoyed playing in it. Our official snow measuring scale says we accumulated over 10 inches in two days. Currently it is raining/snowing so more is on the way.


Avery standing in one of our snow drifts.


Here is our official measuring stick. Avery is standing in the snow to show how much snow we've gotten so far.


Where's Avery? Here I am!


Thank goodness for neighbors! Our neighbor brought his snow blower over and helped while his 10 year old son helped Scott and I shovel out.


Not many places to put anymore snow. It is still snowing as I type.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of these pictures. I thought that he only had blank stares when he was outside. He looks so cute and he looks like he's having so much fun in the snow.

The Goodfellas said...

that is too cute! he looks like a little snowman!!! :-)