Sunday, February 04, 2007
A Glimpse of a social life
This weekend was a busy one and I would have to admit that I loved it! Now that Avery is almost 7 months, he is able to do more things. We started the weekend by having Gaven over to spend the night. Avery loved having his cousin around and laughed at him constantly. I loved having someone entertain Avery! On Saturday we went to our first playgroup. It was fun meeting people in the Madison area. The fun part was having 8 babies all under 8 months "playing" together. Avery was pretty quiet and didn't interact much, but I'm sure he will over time. On Sunday, we went to church and Avery went to the nursery. It was the first time he was by himself and I was a nervous wreck! I don't think I heard much of the message today. Tonight we topped off the weekend at a SuperBowl party. It was fun being out past 7 pm. Avery missed his bedtime and he did just fine. I'm so happy that we can do more things now that he is getting a little older. I know we did a lot when he was little, but they were only short bursts because he needed to eat every hour and sleep after he ate! The best part of all of this is that Avery is a part of it. I love bringing him places and watching how he interacts with people. It is cool to see the world through his eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It will only get easier. Well, until he starts walking. But that only gets hard for a little while. ;) I am painting my kitchen today (well actually still because I started on Saturday!). Makes me think of you and miss you much.
Very cute....but I thought you guys were coming to Duluth this weekend! What happened??
Nope, the 16th. Did i get the days wrong on my email? Bums thought we were going to be there then too. will you be around then?
I just checked the email. There was no date. Lesley thought you were going to be around too. Oh well. We're always here on weekends. We'd love to figure out a time to hang out with you.
Post a Comment