Wednesday, April 01, 2020

April Fools

I almost didn't do April Fools this year with all that was going on but I realized the laughs in the house will be good for all of us.  Here are the tricks I set up this year.  They haven't discovered them all yet.  To really play a good trick on someone you have to think about their routines and then set jokes up and wait. 

 They head to this spot in the basement for snacks while they are online with friends.  I glued the snacks together in the boxes and individually.

There's been some inside family jokes in the family about John Cena so we put him in some of our picture frames along with The Rock.  Notice John Cena is doing the circle game, that's been fun all morning.


 I had an almost empty toothpaste tube so I filled it with cream cheese.

The kids just pile their underwear in the drawer which made this next trick easy.  I took the pile and sewed one pair to the next.  

 After a long day of homeschooling they eagerly await 3:30 so they can go online to play games with friends.  While they are outside today, I plan on freezing all of the clocks so they say 3:15.  

I messed with their X-box and TV remotes.

No comments: