Can you believe she is two?
We flew to Wisconsin this weekend to celebrate Alia's and my Mom's birthday. I love that my Mom shares a birthday with her only granddaughter.
Alia loves horses so we decided to do a farm theme. It's a barn cake with a horse, pigs, ducks, and sheep cupcakes. The horse was Alia's special cupcake. All day she kept saying it was hers and then she would yell, "Don't touch mine!"
The children had foam, farm themed stickers to make a farm scene. Alia liked putting them on the paper.
We bought a horse pinata to break open but the inside cavity was too small to put any candy in so we let Alia play with it for awhile. I just hid handfuls of candy around the house for the boys and Alia to find.
These animals were neat. You could remove the heads and switch them around.
Gaven used the barn foam pieces to make grip tape on his mini-skateboard.
Avery and I made brownies for her today to celebrate at home. Avery wrote her name on the cake. Birthday isn't on there because I knew he would need extra room to write Alia.
No comments:
Post a Comment