Monday, February 21, 2011

Chatty Cathy



Alia has been growing up so fast recently. Her vocabulary has been growing by leaps and bounds. She can basically say anything now, but we still have some trouble with the translation. The other day Avery was being very sweet and asked Alia if she wanted to play with him. She promptly responded, "no I can't I'm cooking" and then pushed a chair over to the counter and tried to help Brandee cook.

Brandee's favorite new saying is when Alia says "I love you so much so I hug you so much"

She is rarely quiet anymore and constantly talking and asking questions. Yesterday I was talking to Brandee and after 5 min noticed that I hadn't heard from her in awhile. I walked into the kitchen and she was in the cabinet with a bag of candy and a mouth packed full. The funniest part was that she had pulled the garbage can in front of her and she had ducked behind it when I came in. When I walked over she says to me through a mouth full of candy "I found candy".

No comments: