Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time for being girly

Since Alia is finally getting some hair I decided she needed some bows and barrettes so she doesn't show off the mohawk she seems to be growing. I went in search of some barrettes and didn't find any I really liked. I was bummed until I remembered the barrette a friend made for her when she was born. It was such a cute barrette that I've been holding onto for over a year and I had forgotten about it. A few trips to various craft stores and I now have a few barrettes for Alia. They are fun to make and I can match them to outfits she already has. I have many more to make but here are a few so far. I can't wait until she has enough hair so I can make her bigger bows to wear. PTC friends, do you know of any other crafty stores that would carry the trim to put on the barrettes? I didn't find many at Michaels or Jo-anns and I don't want packs of 50.



This is my friends site, she sells them here on Etsy.

No comments: