From the time Avery was really little he's always loved to play with cars and trucks. I rotate his toys each month but I usually end up leaving one bin of cars and trucks. This weekend he was able to get up close to monster trucks, emergency and construction vehicles. Our town hosted touch a truck where you could actually get inside and explore each one. Avery had a blast pretending to drive. Alia enjoyed her time as well but was really only happy being able to run around on her own. It was all concrete and she fell last week and scraped her nose so I was not all that thrilled that she wanted to walk since she's still so wobbly.

I love his face here, he's driving and making the noise.


Daddy wanted her to be included so he kept putting her in different places.


He wouldn't get in the police car unless I was with him.

We've been making the honey wheat on a weekly basis here instead of buying bread. Avery made his own this week and used his very own kid-sized pan. He was so proud when it came out of the oven.
2 comments:
So fun that Avery made his own bread!!
The loaf made the cutest sandwiches for him!
Post a Comment