Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Treats

If you need a fun idea for a dessert for your Halloween parties this year, here are two I came across.


This one is from my Taste of Home Simple and Delicious Magazine. If you can find black shoestring licorice, I think that would look better.


I made this one last year, it's a dirt cake. The tombstones were made from the pepperidge farm cookies and the ghost is just cool-whip I put in the freezer so it was stiff enough. I cut this idea out of a magazine while in high school so I don't remember which one it came from. It must have been from whichever one Mom subscribed to at the time.


This one I haven't made yet. I plan on making these for Avery's preschool party. I needed to be a little healthier for school! This idea and picture are from Taste of Home Simple and Delicious.

1 comment:

Bama Cindy said...

I love the Halloween desserts! Especially the oranges. What a cute idea. Love Bama