Sunday, October 11, 2009

Place your bets



This weekend we joined the Mom's Club and went to a local farm to celebrate fall. We had a great time, but we were wondering when fall was coming. You see, the temps this weekend were in the 80's. While I am glad we didn't get the snow WI got, I would like to see the temps a little more fall like. My favorite part of the farm was this:


Pig Races! Nothing can be more exciting, except maybe watching your children enjoy the races.






I think Scott really enjoyed launching corn into a field with this corn cannon.


Starting the corn maze


Playing in the corn


Cow train. It was fun watching Scott get in and out of his cow.




Ending the night with smores.


I think this is a cotton bush. We were excited to actually see one in person. It looked like little cotton balls were hanging on the bush.

3 comments:

Scott said...

In the corn picture, I'm basically waiting for the guy to turn his head and blast him in the face with corn.

Anonymous said...

haven't heard from you in a while! it looks like you're having an AMAZING time in georgia! :) how lucky to miss out on the snow storm we had up here today! maybe we need to move to georgia!!!!! ;)
-kel

Team Davis said...

But then you would be in the same predicament you were in when you lived in Florida, no fluffy, warm boots!