Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rainy day fun and a chance to procrastinate

Packing is overrated, especially on rainy days. Here is what we did instead.


Geocaching in the rain.....NO WAY!!


Our trusty sidekick doesn't mind getting wet.


Avery loved his new rain suit.


Balloon animals rule! That is a monkey on my shoulder if you were wondering.


A pirate hat for my boy and a bonnet for the dog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you guys are some of the coolest people i know!

The Goodfellas said...

"a pirate hat for my boy" sounds so much like matt. :)
ps. but what is this about packing? i thought you had already moved..?

Team Davis said...

We move next weekend, June 8th.

Anonymous said...

looks like fun!!! see you soon! :)

Team Davis said...

See you soon! Thanks for hosting Scott for the week.

Jenny said...

I know I haven't chatted with you guys forever but where are you moving to?? How's life?