Here is my aunt, uncle, and cousins. I haven't seen some of them since they moved 8 years ago.
Mom was trying out the trampoline.
Debbie took us on a hillbilly hayride around her neighborhood.
Avery loved playing in the sand, but is still leary of the waves so he didn't go in the ocean.
Scott, Joe, and Todd boogie- boarding.
The condo we rented was right on the beach so we enjoyed many mornings outside on the deck.
We enjoyed quite a few games on bowling on the Wii.

Avery used his ninja skills and accidentally scratched Joe's eye. We had to take him to the emergency room the second day we were there and he had to wear the patch most of the time.
Avery learned how to ride a power wheels by himself.
Of course we had to go geo caching. Avery and I are holding the travel bug E.T. we found in one of the caches. This was a great find because once we put the tracking numbers in we found out that E.T. has been traveling around the US for 2 1/2 years and he started in Duluth Mn! We took him from North Carolina and we are going to bring him back to Duluth this summer.
8 comments:
Adopt me!!!! I want to come along on your vacations!!!!
Thanks for making me famous Brandee. Hee hah!!! Love Ya'll, Aunt Debbie (Alias, famous for hillbilly hayrides)
Captain Ron and baby ninja look so cute together.
Avery looks like he was born to burn rubber and that there harley. How adorable is that. Aunt Debbie
Love the ferret video! Avery is the most adorable baby and he sure was having fun. I miss you guys so much. I love you. Aunt Debbie
Cindy, Love the bowling technigue. Your a natural. You look so cute. I miss you and love you so much. Your sis and best-friend, Deb
I know, isn't that the best virtual bowling pose? It makes me laugh every time I see it!
Thanks for the great vacation Brandee and Scott! I will never forget it. You guys are the best kids a parent could ever want. Thanks for the experience with virtual bowling,Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment