Sunday, October 28, 2007

Leaves!

Today was a beautiful day out so I thought Avery would enjoy jumping in his first leaf pile. I raked a huge pile in the middle of the yard and then waited to see what he would do. Here is the series I took showing his reaction to the leaves and pile.

He watched me the whole time I raked the leaves.


Once I was done raking, I tried to get him to jump in, but he just stood there. This is after I put him in the pile. He wasn't too thrilled and wanted out. I was even running in and out of the leaves and jumping in, but he wasn't very interested. He did try to run through once.


Being the hard worker he is, he enjoyed raking the leaves more.


Here he is laughing because Venus and I were having a leaf fight. I would throw them at her and she would charge me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a funny kid. He has more fun raking and vacuuming than he has making a mess.

Team Davis said...

I promise that wasn't my fault, I try to encourage the mess!

Anonymous said...

What great fun! Childhood memories, you just can't beat them. I remember how much fun you kids and Joe would have raking the leafs up, and then jumping in them. Joe was such a big kid back then!