I can't believe it is already time for his 6 month picture. It was fun trying to capture this picture because he really wanted to interact with Banana this time. I think he wanted to try to bite Nana because his first tooth finally popped through.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Does he have a sweet mohawk in the first two pictures?
5 comments:
Does he have a sweet mohawk in the first two pictures?
yes, we thought it would be funny to put gel in his hair and give him a mohawk. Click on the picture to see it better.
He looks happier with the gel. I think you should do it all the time. We already know that he's stylish and this way he'll be even more stylish.
Was that B1 or B2?
Hello Davises! Hope everything in Sun Prairie is lovely!
matt g
Hey Goodmans! things in s.p are swell. avery is posing with B1. B2 got his leg ripped off when I was in college. that was a sad day!
Post a Comment