That is a sweet sled! I wish I could ride in it but I probably wouldn't fit. What is the wooden stick for? Is there supposed to be a sail on it? That's not fair that you guys have snow and we still don't have any.
The wooden stick was an upgrade because on the first round around the yard, he tipped over and did a face plant in the snow. Imagine falling over and not using your arms to catch you. It was a good thing that the snow was soft. The stick became a great balancer.
3 comments:
That is a sweet sled! I wish I could ride in it but I probably wouldn't fit. What is the wooden stick for? Is there supposed to be a sail on it? That's not fair that you guys have snow and we still don't have any.
The wooden stick was an upgrade because on the first round around the yard, he tipped over and did a face plant in the snow. Imagine falling over and not using your arms to catch you. It was a good thing that the snow was soft. The stick became a great balancer.
THAT IS SO FUN!!!!!!!!! I WISH I COULD PLAY IN IT TOO!!! :)
Post a Comment