Friday, January 26, 2007

What a day to ski!

We thought we would take advantage of the nice weather and go skiing with Avery. I would say his first ski outing went well, although we didn't leave our own backyard!


7 comments:

Jenny said...

I wish we could ski! We gave Sophia cross country skis for Christmas and I got snowshoes and we have only been able to use them once!! Who would have thought you would end up with more snow than us!!

Anonymous said...

fsvjshjdh uey ueshkddhfjk hsvjghjsfjkhfhfhfhhffhhjfhfhdhjfhjfhjhfjh

Team Davis said...

Sure you can come to our house and ski, Sophia!

annetta said...

It's Scott and his mini-me!

The Goodfellas said...

awww, that's so cute!
we would love to see you guys sometime-- do you have weekends free? we could always go to chuck e cheese! ;-)

Team Davis said...

We would love to see the goodfellas! Come over to our house for a gamenight! Fyodor is welcome too! Give us a call.

The Goodfellas said...

could you email me your #? my address is pinkmapache@yahoo.com
:-)