Friday, February 07, 2025

Happy 16th Birthday Alia!

 For her birthday, Alia decided to have a sleepover in the tiny house.  

Atticus and Alia's birthdays are a day apart so they decided to celebrate together.  Atticus made the cake.
Fun face masks
Matching pajamas
Macaroni bar

Breakfast pancakes











Alia made a pop out card for Atticus and got him a food box with food from other countries.
The birthday schedule Alia created





Alia and Banana age 16










Yearly Questions:

1.  Favorite color: pastels

2.  Favorite toy: Instagram

3.  Favorite game: Roblox- Dress to Impress

4.  Favorite food: green, crunchy grapes

5.  Favorite animal: fennec fox

6.  Favorite book:  Any book by Natasha Preston

7.  Favorite thing to do outside:  run

8.  Favorite holiday:  Christmas

9.  When I grow up I want to work with animals or do Real Estate

10.  Favorite subject:  art

11.  Least favorite subject:  history

12.  If you could buy anything what would you buy:  a car

13.  What do you like most about yourself:  I am organized

14.  What is your biggest accomplishment this year:  Getting my driver's license

15.  I like to collect:  dangly earrings

16.  Favorite thing to do:  hang out with friends

17.  Favorite thing to do with Mom:  watch Instagram reels

18.  Favorite thing to do with Dad:  cook

19.  Favorite family tradition:  Christmas pajamas

20.  Favorite memory this year:  Hawaii with the Davis family

No comments: