Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fall Fun

 Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit and we were able to enjoy fall activities at Thomasson Family farm in Enumclaw WA.  


 

 
She thought it was crazy that grandpa was asking her to pose with an ear of corn.  I love her expression here.

 

 
 Milking a cow

 
 Corn box is always a favorite.

 
 Slinging apples into the field


Avery recently learned Cat's cradle and has been playing non stop.  Thankfully Grandma knows how to play and can do the left pinkie grab.  I fail at that one every time.



 
 They decided to try on old costumes.  I guess they grew a little in the last 5 years!

 
 Avery 4 years old and Alia 1 1/2 years

1 comment:

Bama said...

Looks like everyone hd a great time. They have grown like weeds in the last couple of years. Alias expression with the ear of corn, priceless:-)