Monday, August 26, 2013

Alia Starts School

Alia started 4 day 4 year olds today!  She was excited to see her friends again, but not excited to actually go to school.  She has really enjoyed having all of my attention the last 3 weeks and we've played a lot of baby and momma.  That is her favorite make believe game by far.  I always end up being the baby and she takes care of me.  This is what she had to say about school:
1.  "Mom I am really strong now, I finally made it across the monkey bars!"  Then she says she had to tell her friend she couldn't play because she really needed to practice getting better at the bars!
2.  "My brother helped to teach me how to do the bars."
3. " "I like that my friends were there."
4.  "My teachers liked that I had painted finger nails."
5.  "I got a piece of candy because I ate all of my apples."
6.  " I liked playing with the castle at school."

No comments: