Friday, December 09, 2011

Alia's first haircut

It was a normal lunch hour; I was fixing lunch and Avery and Alia were playing in the basement. They were down there for about ten minutes when Avery comes running up saying that he was announcing the Princess whose hair he fixed. I was thinking, cute they were playing dress up. Alia comes running up and this is what I see.......


Yes, that is a handful of hair. Avery thought it would be a lot of fun to cut her hair and Maia's. He said she needed it cut because it was in her eyes. She is now left with a nice spike in the front of her head. Okay, this is not how I expected her first haircut to turn out! My first reaction was to cry! I just kept thinking it's Christmas soon, we are going to my Grandpa's 90th birthday to see a lot of people and it took 3 years to grow it to where it is now. Oh well, at least I'll have a good story to tell them when they are adults and I can laugh about it then.

No comments: