We enjoyed a visit to the zoo. I liked this zoo, especially the gorillas. The zoo mimicked the gorilla's natural environment and it was neat to watch them and picture what they would be like in the wild.
We were able to feed the goats. I remember when Madison used to do this, but stopped because of safety issues. This zoo did a great job by making it a pet only area, without feeding. That way you weren't trampled by the animals who thought you had food. Alia liked petting them and Avery was fascinated by how thick the sheep's coat was.
We spent a lot of beautiful days walking and going to various parks. The paths through town really are wonderful, even when you read the map wrong and get lost! Good thing Grandpa offered to push the stroller that day since it weighs close to 100 pounds with both kids.
Enjoying a moment on the deck after a 3 mile walk. It was a little hot out and I over-dressed both kids. I guess I just didn't think Spring was really going to come.
Yes, she STILL drools! I'm hoping this ends soon as she's outgrowing her bibs.
I was a good hostess because I made sure to leave the yard work for Grandma when she came. Just kidding, Grandma was sweet and offered to make the yard look acceptable since she LOVES raking. Thanks for making it look great!
No comments:
Post a Comment