When Avery was born we bought him bears just like this. We bought two in case one was lost but he decided he needed both to sleep. He was always so cute with his bears. He had to have both with him, tucked on each side of his ears. Those bears are still his favorite and he still sleeps with them but now instead of tucking them by his face he sniffs them, weird I know but manageable. Since he was so attached to his, we thought Alia should also have a bear. We didn't introduce her to two like Avery because we wanted one as a back-up. Well, the back-up had to be used because she sucks on the arms while sleeping! It is so gross and smells so bad that I have to wash the bears every day. We now own 5 bears because I have to rotate them. I thought Avery's sniffing was bad but I think that sucking on the bears is way worse.
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Comforting?
When Avery was born we bought him bears just like this. We bought two in case one was lost but he decided he needed both to sleep. He was always so cute with his bears. He had to have both with him, tucked on each side of his ears. Those bears are still his favorite and he still sleeps with them but now instead of tucking them by his face he sniffs them, weird I know but manageable. Since he was so attached to his, we thought Alia should also have a bear. We didn't introduce her to two like Avery because we wanted one as a back-up. Well, the back-up had to be used because she sucks on the arms while sleeping! It is so gross and smells so bad that I have to wash the bears every day. We now own 5 bears because I have to rotate them. I thought Avery's sniffing was bad but I think that sucking on the bears is way worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment