No need for bundling up since there was no snow to be found on our 60 degree day. I did miss the snow, but only for a fleeting second. I really enjoyed the warm sun and the ability to move freely without snowsuits and boots on.
We had a sleigh ride in a large sleigh with tires
Avery enjoyed his first pony ride on Poncho
Here is our Christmas tree, a leyland cypress
We also decided to decorate the front porch with garland and lights since we do have a red door!
2 comments:
So funny!! It does sound really nice to be bundled in tons of layers and freezing. I hope it stays warm for when we're there in March :)
We didn't have any snow either this when we got our Christmas tree. Although we weren't wearing t-shirts like you guys. It just seems weird to not get a Christmas tree in the snow.
Post a Comment