First the Update Picture
Alia at 9 Months

Avery at 9 Months
Now, story time. The other morning I woke up and Avery's stool was in the kitchen. I thought it was weird but it was early so I let it be. I always set my food out for work the night before and when I went to get it there was this old apple sitting where my pear had been the night before. I was confused but I went to work. When Avery got up he told Brandee that he got up in the middle of the night and was hungry so he carried a stool to the kitchen and ate my pear. He didn't want me to be without fruit so he replaced my pear with an apple. He then thought that since he was hungry that his fish would be hungry too. So he took parts of his pear and fed them to his fish. By now he was sticky and since he couldn't reach his sink with his stool in the kitchen he came to get me. I slept walked and helped him. After cleaning him up I cleaned everything else up and went to bed. Brandee called me at work the next day and asked me what I did was doing last night that took over half an hour. I had no idea what she was talking about because I didn't remember any of it. It all came together when she told me what she found in Avery's bathoom:
2 comments:
Does she have any teeth yet? Avery had two big ones at that age. Avery's head looks bigger than Alia's. He must get that from Scott.
No teeth yet! Avery actually had 4, going on 6 by that point. She's my bald, toothless baby. Avery's head does look big in the picture be he was always in the 50th percentile for size, so average.
Post a Comment