Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
We enjoyed a great weekend exploring more of our new city. Friday and Saturday were spent cruising around in a golf-cart we rented. The trails are wooded and beautiful and Avery really enjoyed riding in the cart. Since the paths are wooded and there are no signs anywhere, we got lost quite a bit. I wish I had a picture of us on our cart, but we forgot to take one. We also enjoyed a picnic and finally used the awesome basket we were given for our wedding. (Thanks Kelly!) On Sunday we went to the local lake and played in the water. I would say it was refreshing, but I think the water was at least 80 degrees, nothing like the 40 degree Lake Superior waters!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm jealous of your lake, pretty sure all the ones here would give us a 3rd or 4th arm if we decided to swim in them from all the corn fertilizer runoff.
yeah, but it's the color of root beer. I miss the clean Lake Superior waters but not the Lake Superior temps!
Post a Comment