This is a picture of me holding the spoon Mom and I have passed back and forth since October 2006. Scott and I were at a friends wedding when Avery was 3 months old. I handed him a spoon to hold at the reception and we ended up taking the spoon home because it got lost under his blankets in his car seat. Since we were staying at Mom's I left it there, under her pillow. Since then, we have hidden it on one another over the years. This time Mom gave it to me with new spoons for Alia.
We enjoyed a few hours at the Mall of America. The boys loved meeting Diego.
Bama and her grandkids
Amanda's family and my family together

Grandpa and Grandma Davis with Avery and Alia
Aunt Laura
2 comments:
What great family pictures and memories! Who knew I would be a grandma of five at such a young age! Ha! Ha!
Hi again! Did you notice Alia smiling and giving a thumbs up in the picture with me and the kids?
Post a Comment