We took advantage of the one warm day and headed out to find the perfect Christmas tree. When I say warm, I only mean that it wasn't below zero. As I'm typing this, it is once again below zero, a nice toasty -6. Avery enjoyed finding the tree this year and was quite fascinated with the saw.




These were the ornaments I let Avery claim so he wouldn't be tempted to play with mine. He really liked them because they both play music. They used to hang on my Grandma Wunderlin's tree every year and I can remember enjoying them when I was a kid.
2 comments:
I can't believe how much he has grown up!!! He is too cute! I am now catching up on everyones blog and updating mine finally. Good to see you are well!
Hey! I think we're due for some pregnant belly photos with this baby!
Thanks for the card! We were delighted to get some mail from the Davis'. Thank you!
I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas! We had a good one. Of course we missed our family and friends back home and the snow, but God richly blessed us in other ways.
Lesley
Post a Comment