Wednesday, December 17, 2008
A new shampoo and cleaner for the Davis household
Whenever I was done with the peanut butter container, I would give it to Venus and let her get the last bit out. I hadn't done this since Avery was born, so I decided to let Venus have the peanut buttery treat. I was cooking dinner and assuming that Avery was playing with his cars like he had been and that Venus was licking the container. I walked in to check on them after about 15 mins. I found that Avery was sharing with Venus. He was covered from head to toe as was the dog. I think he spread most of the peanut butter on Venus' fur and his hair. There was also peanut butter smeared on the coffee table and Avery's cars. I thought I cleaned it all up until I saw Venus walking around licking toys and furniture. I wish I had a picture, but all I could think about was cleaning, imagine that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment