This summer Avery and I have enjoyed the puppet shows and crafts that our parks and rec department have put on. Today was the last show and craft ending the summer with a super hero theme. It's been awhile since he's worked with glue so when it was time to glue things to his mask, he thought he was painting and wanted to cover the whole thing with white glue. I think I need to pull out the glue again at home and let him glue away. Here's our super hero. I asked him to pose like a super hero and these are the two poses he did.

Because all super heroes need a moment for deep thought

this looks more like he's being held up
2 comments:
How adorable is that! He is a little supper hero in my eyes.
What a sweet little super hero!! Love that he chose those two poses!
Post a Comment