Sunday, August 24, 2008

One tiring, fun filled day....

I've never been to a state fair before so we thought we would take Avery this weekend since the fair is in town. We had a lot of fun seeing all there was to see and enjoying the rides and fair food. My favorite place was the animal birthing center. I almost got to see a calf be born, but just as the cow was ready, Avery decided he'd had enough and we had to leave. It was a great day, but when it was all over I've decided that I like the little county fairs better. At this fair there were too many people which meant you couldn't really see anything unless you stood in line for awhile and because of the size of the fair, you couldn't possibly see all there was to see. Aside from that, it was a fair and fairs are fun, especially if you like food on a stick.




1 comment:

J and B said...

I looooove the State Fair! I'm so bummed we're missing it this year. My family has been going for years, and we have a whole routine of where to stop and in what order.