Hopefully the weirdest post you've seen all day.....
Blue, our ferret, now requires a diaper when she's upstairs with us. If you think about it, it's pretty impressive that Scott was able to fashion a diaper Blue couldn't get out of. If you know ferrets, you know they are the best escape artists!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's so disgusting, but I'm happy that she can run around now with Jade. I did feel a little bad for her.
and i was so thrown off by the lack of hair i didn't notice the diaper! it looks kind of like an elaborate ballet slipper, on a (no offense) very unsightly ankle.
9 comments:
That's so disgusting, but I'm happy that she can run around now with Jade. I did feel a little bad for her.
I read a lot of really weird blogs. This is by far the weirdest on this week.
That is the weirdest post I've seen all day! What happened to her fur?
On a sidenote, I love checking up on your family once in a while! Avery is such a funny kid--your stories and pictures always make me smile!
Kristi florek
That's gross, brandee. And hilarious.
Wow. That is the weirdest post I will be seeing! :)
Blue is old and has adrenal cancer, so no hair and lack of bladder control.
Oh poor thing! I was so thrown off by the diaper that the lack of hair didn't even register.
and i was so thrown off by the lack of hair i didn't notice the diaper! it looks kind of like an elaborate ballet slipper, on a (no offense) very unsightly ankle.
Um, yea, that is definitely the winner for weird!
I am pretty impressed with the diaper rig though.
I hope your poor ferret is doing ok.
Post a Comment