Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kentucky

This last weekend Scott, Avery, and I and Amanda's family took a road trip to Kentucky to visit our siblings. It was a little over an 8 hour drive that we broke up into 2 days. Avery did a fantastic job in the car. I think I was a little more impatient at times than he was.

We started out the weekend geocaching because we had to drop off the jeep bug we picked up in WI.


We all played a great game of kickball.


Avery loves his aunt Amy and aunt Nicki. He hung out with them the whole time. I don't think I spent much time with him!

The gang- Daniel age 19, Nicki age 17, and Amy age 15.


The little boy in the picture is their brother Jacob.


Trying to get all of us on this statute took quite awhile.




We all enjoyed a bonfire on Saturday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had alot of fun in Kentucky. Daniel, Niki, Amy and Jacob have grown so much.