
To an amazing husband and daddy- we love you. To honor you on your birthday: things we love about you.
1. Hardworking- worked on our current home, remodeling the whole thing it in only 2 weekends so Avery and I could move into a nice home.
2. Fantastic woodworker- makes beautiful furniture out of fallen down logs.
3. Makes AMAZING homemade food- my favorite are his desserts and made up recipes like his artichoke dip.
4. Has a great sense of humor and can always make us laugh.
5. Creative- came up with a restaurant with sign and all to take me out to a nice restaurant.
6. Loves trying out new things- decided to buy rock climbing equipment when we were married even though neither of us had tried it. We both love it now!
7. Loves an adventure- will jump at the chance to go on a fun hike or backpacking trip.
8. Loves Avery and I and spoils us- always putting us before himself.
9. Is smart and loves learning- currently in school to learn another profession.
10. Willing to help out anyone in need.
11. Gives a great foot massage.
12. Cuts my hair- He learned to do this by watching the hairstylist on our honeymoon.
13. Loves to exercise and stay healthy- can do more pull-ups than I can, but I'm catching up!
14. Makes up fun games- my favorite so far was the spit wad contest!
15. It great with our finances and loves helping others to do theirs so they spend their money wisely.
16. Is trustworthy.
17. Plans fun surprises for Avery and I. This year he made me a scavenger hunt and had prizes hid at each clue.
18. He's so much fun to be around.
19. He's forgiving- some days he's forgiven me several times in a day!
20. Takes time out to enjoy the little things in life.
5 comments:
What a great guy! I'm so lucky to have a brother like Scott and to have you guys. I love you all!!! Happy Birthday Scott!!
Happy Birthday Scott! We are looking forward to having Team Davis around this summer!
Happy Birthday Scott. Now Jon wants a list of things that I love about him... ;-)
The Davis boys are keepers!
awwwwww, that was so sweet!!! you two are such a cute couple! ;) happy birthday, scott!! can't wait to see you guys this summer!!!!
Happy Birthday Scott! We are looking forward to having you guys closer soon...even if it still means several hours drive!
Post a Comment